Friday, May 17, 2013

Time is flying.

Well, last time I posted was about a month ago... time is really flying now.

I'm pacing. Back and forth, back and forth. It's time now. They've landed. Where are they?! I see them! The bright raspberry red of my mom's shirt stands out in my mind, I run towards them. Tears spring into my eyes as I find myself in my mother's warm embrace.

It was amazing to see my parents. We had a wonderful time swimming and bathing elephants, snorkeling, seeing the magnificent Angkor Wat in Cambodia and just spending time together. I especially loved showing them around my hometown and having them meet my host families.

Well, I'm sorry I won't write much more now. Like I said, time is flying and I just want to soak up every second that I have left in Thailand because before I know it I will be heading back home.

Kearn






No comments:

Post a Comment