Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happyyy

Yesterday...
1. Skyped my real family back home 
2. Realized I had to put the word "real" in the above sentence because I refer to my "host family" now as my "family" so it'd get confusing if I didn't. 
3. Spent the entire day talking to my mom and dad in Thai... And learned a lot of Thai too.
4. My dad told me he thinks I know about 80% of Thai language (I'd say this is a bit exaggerated, but it still felt pretty awesome:)
5. My family learned that I'm ticklish... Uh oh.
6. At dinner I learned that my sister can look like a bunny and my mom and dad can make super hilarious faces... And so we all spent the rest of dinner making awesome faces at each other.
7. Spent the evening listening to Christmas music and singing along while sitting by our Christmas tree which now has presents under it!
Andddd tonight we are celebrating a little Christmas in Thailand (and I'm making mashed potatoes yuuuum!)! So happy, I love my families--both of them, and I can't wait for tonight. Life is good ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment