Friday, December 21, 2012

Photos!

I was told that the photo link wasn't working so great so here are a few photos from my life of late! The above is what I've been doing in art class!

These are two other exchange students Lydia and Jon at a random dance class that we found one day at school.

Little "fairy house" that Lydia and I made in plant class... I know how to say the class in Thai but not in English... >.< so I'll just call it "plant class" hahaa.

My family's doggy :)

Empty hallway at school, the closest door is the AFS room attatched to the English teachers office. The exchange students are always welcome to stay in there.

And here are the famous Lop Buri sunflower fields. SO AMAZING.


These are out of order, where the plant class is.


The plant class room

Sunflowers, sunflowers, sunflowers




My good friend Alex, from Oregon, who is also living in Lop Buri this year

All of the Lop Buri exchange students (except one)

Muu pad pik, delicious food my grandma made for me :) One of my very favorites! Come back to visit Grandma!

We went with Rotary to help at some schools on the edge of the neighboring province

at one of the schools

the schools were affected by flooding last year, the brown shows where the water was. 

These kids were so sweet!

And to end on a sunny note, more sunflowers! I love them!

Probably going to start putting up some videos from everyday life here, so follow me on Youtube! My Youtube name is just "Kearney Newman"

-kearn



No comments:

Post a Comment