Monday, October 22, 2012

Some little things...


"People seem to get nostalgic about a lot of things they weren't so crazy about the first time around."
        -unknown


This is true because I definitely miss things I didn't always appreciate so much before or didn't expect to miss... These are just a few of those things: vacuuming my room, my sister poking me in the stomach every time she sees me, starting the car on a freezing cold winter morning, wearing a coat, my mom telling me to wear/bring a coat, my dad and brother practicing jiujitsu on me and being freezing cold to the point of my fingers and toes turning white and taking a long time to warm back up.

-Kearn







1 comment:

  1. It is true, its so easy to take for granted what is commonplace. Only through absence do we come to know value.

    ReplyDelete