Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Time


How time flies. Today I went to Immigration to renew my visa. I have to renew my visa every three months. As I drove to Immigration I realized the fact that I was on my way there meant something… it meant that I had lived in Thailand almost three months already. Key word; already. Time is really flying… in a really strange way. My last week in Alaska was such a whirlwind and it seems as if it was forever ago. Hugging my family goodbye at the airport, meeting exchange students on the plane and being ridiculously excited and clueless about what was to come upon arrival, my first day in Thailand, my first day at school...everything seems ages ago.  Yet when I step back and think about the fact that I’ve lived in Thailand for almost three months now it seems ridiculously fast. Time is a strange, strange thing. 

"Time flies, but the memories collected along the way can never be replaced." -A.T.


Below is the link to my facebook album of Thailand photos. I'm hoping it will work out so that those of you without facebook will be able to view the rest of my photos. Please let me know if it works or doesn't! If it does then I will keep posting the link every time I put up new photos there.


Hope you are all well! Sending lots of love,
kearn

No comments:

Post a Comment