Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful

Today and everyday I have so many things to be thankful for...especially my amazing parents who always support me and my big brother and sister who are the best friends I could ever ask for.

I'm thankful for Ms. Kassie Bluefishes and my entire extended family.

I'm thankful for Thanksgiving traditions, especially biscuit breakfast and drawing and dress up.

I'm thankful for giraffes and surprises and best friends who are like siblings and for my second mommy and daddy.

I'm thankful for mermaids and Rotary and snow and laughing. And I'm thankful for all my new Thai friends and family.

I'm thankful for kittens even if they have to grow into cats and I'm thankful for comfortable beds and air conditioning.

I'm thankful for hot chocolate on cold winter days and I'm thankful for the beautiful place I got to grow up.

I'm thankful for all my childhood friends, playing elves and dwarves and Narnia...

I'm thankful for authors and for artists.

I'm thankful for dancing and for singing and for uniqueness.

I'm thankful for differences and culture and language.

I'm thankful for smiles and for generosity.

I'm thankful for honesty, kindness and promptness.

I'm thankful for friends.

I'm thankful for Earth, for the ocean and the mountains.

I'm thankful for forests and flowers and gardens.

There are infinite things that I am thankful for, this is just the beginning...

What are you thankful for?

-Kearn

No comments:

Post a Comment